このブログを検索

2021年9月6日月曜日

Wilton Master Decorating Chip Set (55 Pack)

Wilton Master Decorating Chip Set (55 Pack)
Rating
Descriptions
This set is one of the best decorating tips set. It comes with almost any deco chip shape, so it can be used by both beginners and professionals.

■ Included deco chip #s: 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 12; 2A; 233; 14; 16; 18; 21; 363; 32; 199; 4B; 59s; 101; 102; 103; 104; 1250; 4; 154; 4; 4; 47; 47; 47; 47; 47; 4; 47; 47; 47; ; 2B; 3 49; 352; 366; 66; 67; 74; 70; 105; 81; 83; 27; 30; 54; 224; 107; 129; 131; 109; 2D; 86; 100; 340; 353; 402.
■Flower Nail x 2
■55 Stainless Steel Chips
■ 8x6-1/2x1-3/4 inch Plastic Chip Organizer
■etc.
Item Model
‎2104-0240
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎5.23 x 22.61 x 17.73 cm; 471.74 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Wilton(ウィルトン)
Item model number‏: ‎2104-0240
Byline
Brand: WILTON (ウィルトン)
Merchant
Sold by: MultitaskSHOP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2015

I love this set!! Everything came in great shape and I got more XL tips than expected. I think they increased the amount of tips you get. I love the quality of these tips, I am excited to start using them.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2019

I recently got into making decorated sugar cookies so I didn’t want a set with spatulas and other cake decorating supplies. This set has inspired me to make more cookies, try different tips and make miniature flowers.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2018

A Christmas present for my daughter who has just started to take a passion for baking seriously. This is a great set for beginners/intermediate. All those classic swirls of buttercream you see on cupcakes and cakes you can achieve with this set! All of the piping tips have the Wilton brand name and number and none appear to have any faults.Two suggestions if you consider buying this set:- It can be difficult to thoroughly clean the inside of the tips, especially the more narrow ones. If you have a very thin bottle cleaning type of brush then you may have an easier time. (Obviously this isn't an issue with this particular set, rather something you should consider regardless of what brand piping tips you get).- If you're purchasing this for/as a beginner, consider also purchasing a Wilton 1M piping tip! It's a slightly bigger size but my daughter found she was able to still store it in the box this set comes with, and it's a great starter tip to own.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2021

If you enjoy making different types of frosting designs, this is a great set that is well worth the money! It includes just about every tip you could want, and I love the sealable case that keeps everything organized.One thing to be aware of, which is why I knocked off a star: The set comes with 2 standard-sized couplers, but they do *not* fit the large tips that are included in the kit. I don’t know why Wilton didn’t include 1 standard and 1 large coupler since both size tips are included in the set. For this amount of money, I think it should include everything you need. If you buy this kit, be sure to order a large coupler at the same time so that you’re able to use everything in the box!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2016

My wife loves this set, huge variety, great price, she has many of the decorating tips and this set had the tips she didn't which I thought was pretty amazing considering how long she has been decorating cakes (as a hobby!). Anyway, they work well and she thinks the case is a great idea. I would buy them again for her or as a gift to someone who would enjoy them ( and maybe make me a cake!)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019

Missing tips from listing. I actually wanted the 2a and it is shown on the packaging and in the listing. I needed some of the other tips as well, so i used it and cant return

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2016

This is a great tip set if you're looking to start out your decorating career with some nice variety. There are enough in the set to create nice leaves, roses, waves, stars, and lettering. Unfortunately, the kit does not come with couplings to fit the larger tips, and I had to buy a couple so I could use them.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2021

Wilton is known for being one of the best in cake decorating supplies and it’s true for this tip set also. I got it for the baking weekends I have with my grandaughters. We have been doing these since they were 9 or 10 yrs old. I had been buying individual tips as they needed them but now they are in their mid teens & they are expanding their decorating adventures so I decided to just get the 55 pc set so they could make anything they wanted without my needing to get additional tips. It is one of the best investment I’ve made. Wilton has been what they have used since they began baking because they are easy to use & easy to clean. It’s fun to see their creativity expand as they use all the different tips. Worth the cost and actually saved money as opposed to buying them individually. Looking forward to making many more cake decorating memories.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2018

This was a great purchase for me to get a kit to have all these tips for piping. Great price compared to hobby stores. The container itself is not the best. If the pieces aren’t perfectly lined up right then it won’t close. But it does have a lot of tips which I love having. They are easy to clean. I rinse them with warm water when I’m done using and then wash them when I wash the pans from baking.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2017

I checked all the piping tips. Every piece is in the package and in good condition! All the essentials for piping is included here.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2021

These photos were from my first time using these tips! Lots of variety, the box is really great for keeping them organized, only thing is I wish there was at least one coupler for the bigger size tips.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020

I bought several cake decorating items as my son is a chef and also caters private parties. He does all his cooking from scratch, but was purchasing his desserts from a bakery and wanted to start doing his own. I have always chosen Wilton's for any cake decorating equipment as it is the best made.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021

I love how it is for beginners but it’s not necessarily for beginners it’s really easy to use really easy to clean I’ve been making cakes for seven years and I’ve lost so many tips I love the fact that there’s so many different tips in here that we can use and you don’t have to buy them separately and they all come in a box where you can keep them organized

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2020

Love this so much! My friend and I are really into baking so for Galentine’s Day I got her this, because she didn’t have any piping tips. I did, but my collection was quite limited and I just had to get one for myself as well. The couplers work well, and the flower pins are great too. I wouldn’t even think twice about purchasing it. It’s great.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019

I am willing to give five stars after a fast& easy exchange. Originally it was shipped without a package and the box was damaged a bit. I received the new item the other day after I requested exchange. Very good service. The product has great quality, I love all the tips.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2019

I hope the marking of tip# can be more visible on the shiny stainless steel tip. Also I wouldn't mind the box becomes bigger so bigger flower nails can be kept.The box helps to keep pieces well-organised and I love that it has spare stands to put extra tips. Plenty of variety tips to play with. However, the flower nails are too small and there is not enough space to put extra nails. I end up buying bigger flower nails and can't keep those in the same box.I love this item, still.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2020

Love this set. I was a bit apprehensive based on some of the unhappy reviews I read but needn't have been. My set was great. No duplicates. Obviously new. In perfect condition. I have numerous tips already and thought this was the best way to increase my stash. I am disappointed by the lack of a 1M tip. Luckily I have 2 already but consider this a big minus for anyone starting from scratch as it is one of the most frequently used tips.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2020

I'm so happy I splurged and got the big pack of tips. I love that they come in a case - no more digging through a ziplock bag for the right tip. I also wanted the flower nails and extra plastic collar pieces. Overall very pleased. Definitely more than you need if you're just frosting a batch of cupcakes, but I'm loving being able to practice more complex decorations. It would be awesome if they made a storage case that also had room for reusable frosting bags so it's all in one place.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2017

I am really pleased with this set. There are so many different tips included! I love trying them all out to learn different ways to decorate cakes and cupcakes. I cut off the piece of the box that shows that each tip does and I've kept that to reference. I also love the case it came with. Makes storage so easy!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2021

product in great quality, but didn’t come with the most important is 1M, I had to buy separately.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019

I love this case, it makes taking my tips back and forth to school so simple and I always know I have them all.However it's very hard to open and close without feeling like I'm going to break it. I don't know if the plastic of mine got warped somehow but it seems like the top and bottom barely fit together. It's held up so far but I use it pretty heavily so i'm scared the tabs that hold it together will break someday.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2021

I love Wilton products I give this 3 points because tips numbers 199 and 352 were missing and I had 3 67 tips. Since tips are so expensive as most Wilton products. Extra care should be made to make sure customers are getting what they paid for.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2016

All the tips in one handy box. Who am I kidding, I don't use all these tips ever, since all I do is frost kid's birthday cupcakes for school and make deviled eggs, but the inner cake decorator artist in me really likes that they're there if I need them. Plus, I don't have to go hunting for "Where the heck did I put that" star tip. Because it's in the big purple box.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2019

We bought these on the fly for decorating cakes and cupcakes for a Celebration of Life ceremony. We have never used anything like this before and we were able to somewhat master it in under an hour.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2016

I'm so happy with this set. Unlike other sellers this case is really nice and the tips are actually engraved with the numbers. It also has a picture guide of with what each number will produce. I love it!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020

Great set! I loved that it came with a carrying case. Wish It came with couplers to fit the biggest tips. I can’t get my icing consistency/temp right but hopefully I’ll be able to use all of these!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2021

Some of her old ones seemed to have pitting on the inside plus some she didn't already have. If you or some one you care about like to decorate cakes, this is the right kit!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018

Great quality case, all the tips are one-piece extruded tips (none of the “seams” you find on some cheap tips). There’s a great variety of tip sizes, but there are also a few spare spots for other tips you may collect along the way. Has several collars too.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2017

Thinner metal than the old ones ibhave, but it was time to replace and this set has all my most used tips!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2019

Good set of piping tips. The only downside to this set is that it includes large tips but not a large tip coupler (only two small tip couplers). Not such a big deal since it's easy enough to purchase one, but it would be nice if the storage box had been designed to fit a large coupler in somewhere.

Laravel 6.0 Auth
Our workshops will help you realize your ready-made ideas, and a selection of photos with many cool decorations will inspire you to create your own. Undoubtedly, accessories play a large role in ...

Laravel 6.0 Auth
Our workshops will help you realize your ready-made ideas, and a selection of photos with many cool decorations will inspire you to create your own. Undoubtedly, accessories play a large role in ...

Laravel 6.0 Auth
Our workshops will help you realize your ready-made ideas, and a selection of photos with many cool decorations will inspire you to create your own. Undoubtedly, accessories play a large role in ...

サーティワンから“スヌーピー”サンデー&“ピーナッツづくし ...
サーティワン アイスクリーム(31 ICE CREAM)に、スヌーピーと仲間たちが大集合。「サーティワン エンジョイ ピーナッツ」と題し、限定フレーバーの「クランチー ピーナッツ アンド チョコレート」やキュートな「スヌーピー サンデー」などを発売する。期間は、2021年9月1日(水)から9月30日(木)まで。 ■ピーナッツづくしの限定フレーバー 「クランチー ピーナッツ アンド チョコレート」は ...

【ローソンストア100・9月の新商品情報】秋の味覚「さんま塩焼き ...
株式会社ローソンストア100(東京都品川区)が運営する「ローソンストア100」(673店舗/2021年7月末現在)では、秋の味覚「さんまの塩焼き」や、オリジナルランチパックの新商品「ランチパック かぼちゃクリームとさつまいもクリーム」、人気のバターフレーキの新商品「VLチョコチップフレーキ」、お月見にぴったりの「月見団子」などを9月の新商品として続々発売します。※「VL(Value Line)」は ...

スヌーピー祭りはじまったよ【サーティワン】可愛いトート付き ...
日本では「サーティワン」の名前で馴染みが深い「バスキン・ロビンス」はアメリカ生まれの世界最大級のアイスクリームパーラーチェーンです。「31種類のアイスクリームがあるため、1カ月毎日違うアイスが楽しめる」という意味を込め日本では「サーティワン」の愛称で親しまれています。 【写真】サーティワン、9月は「スヌーピーまつり」可愛いトート付バックも そんなサーティワンでは、2021年9月1日(水)から30日 ...

自動運転に注意:両手を離しての運転はまだはるか先
専門家は、今のレーダや視覚では、例えば高速道路上に大型トラックやその他の障害物がある場合にはうまく処理できず、また蔚来が搭載しているチップの処理能力が低すぎる ... 自動車メーカーの初めての動力電池パックのリコールとなった。

iBasso、“制約度外視”で音質追求したDAP「DX300Max」。9/17発売、約30万円
MUSINは、音質追求のために様々な制約を度外視して開発したというiBasso Audioのオーディオプレーヤー「DX300Max」を、9月17日に発売する。オープン価格だが30万円前後での実売が予想される。全世界500台限定生産で、日本では100台限定での販売となる。 【写真】端子部とボリュームノブ「2021年度中に発売」として発表されていた製品の詳しい発売日と価格が明らかにされた格好。デジタル ...