このブログを検索

2021年8月19日木曜日

Wilton (Wilton), Cake Circle

Wilton (Wilton), Cake Circle
Rating
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
Descriptions
10 in (25.4 cm) Circle Designs for your cakes. Decorations to make, using this and extremely portable and very convenient.

Pack of 8
Diameter is 305 mm
Item Model
‎WI2104-129
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎3.35 x 30.76 x 30.66 cm; 9.07 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Wilton
Item model number‏: ‎WI2104-129
Byline
Brand: Wilton
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on December 29, 2017

So so

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on December 29, 2017

So so

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Germany on February 18, 2017

Die Ware kam schnell an, die Cakeboards sind relativ gut, für schwere Torten sind sie jedoch nicht unbedingt geeignet. Ich habe dann aber 2 aneinander geklebt, dann ging das gut. Also für den Preis super.

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Germany on February 18, 2017

Die Ware kam schnell an, die Cakeboards sind relativ gut, für schwere Torten sind sie jedoch nicht unbedingt geeignet. Ich habe dann aber 2 aneinander geklebt, dann ging das gut. Also für den Preis super.

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on April 14, 2015

ok

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on April 14, 2015

ok

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in France on August 31, 2019

ok

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in France on August 31, 2019

ok

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on September 6, 2015

It was not what I expected. I thought I was getting Wilton cake circles, these were just cardboard. They didn't have the coating that makes them grease proof- so when the buttercream icing touches them they get all greasy. I wasn't happy paying for those. Feel like I wasted my money and shipping wasn't free so I really feel like I made a mistake!

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Canada on September 6, 2015

It was not what I expected. I thought I was getting Wilton cake circles, these were just cardboard. They didn't have the coating that makes them grease proof- so when the buttercream icing touches them they get all greasy. I wasn't happy paying for those. Feel like I wasted my money and shipping wasn't free so I really feel like I made a mistake!

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Spain on November 14, 2014

Es lo que se pide y a buen precio. en perfecto estado y sin sorpresas, recomendado a quien le guste la pastelería.

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in Spain on November 14, 2014

Es lo que se pide y a buen precio. en perfecto estado y sin sorpresas, recomendado a quien le guste la pastelería.

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2019

I like these boards, although I would not use these as cake boards for my cake to sit on as they are just currigated boards. These are not covered with a foiled finish that hide the cardboard on the sides. I use them to make cake tiers that are covered in fondant- I fill and cover my cake with buttercream on top of the board and then cut the board to the rim of the cake and then cover it with fondant which I then glue to a more sturdy finished cake board.

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2019

I like these boards, although I would not use these as cake boards for my cake to sit on as they are just currigated boards. These are not covered with a foiled finish that hide the cardboard on the sides. I use them to make cake tiers that are covered in fondant- I fill and cover my cake with buttercream on top of the board and then cut the board to the rim of the cake and then cover it with fondant which I then glue to a more sturdy finished cake board.

  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
  • ★
N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020

These are great! They’re cheap and I like Wilton products. Pretty sturdy for a piece of cardboard. I don’t know how grease proof it is because I’ve only used them for tarts so far and they don’t make such a mess. Easy to move the tart around once it’s on there (some people might not like that).Pictured is both a 9” tart and an 11” tart. I think it looks great either way! Will buy again, mostly because good value.

2つの竜巻が同時に発生し撮影者の乗ったトラックを飲み込む 中国
2つの竜巻が同時に発生。撮影者の乗ったトラックをのみ込みました。中国東部・山東省の海沿いの地域で撮影された映像です。川の河口で竜巻が発生し、だんだん撮影者の乗ったトラックに近付いてきます。思わずカメラを伏せますが、車内は水浸しになり、荷台のカバーが飛ばされたということです。実はこの時、2つの竜巻が数百メートル間隔で同時に発生していました。一つは川の上で、もう一つは陸上で発生したということ Just ...

なぜ夫は妻に無断で子どもを「連れ去った」のか 連れ去り当事者が ...
誕生日を忘れられ、当日の夕方に「ケーキ食べたかったら自分で買ってきて」とメールが来るなど、健吾さんにとっては「ないがしろにされている」と感じるできごとが続いた。健吾さんは趣味のツーリングサークルで一緒に活動している女性に、ついLINEで愚痴ってしまった。そのやりとりを、妻が見た。 「何にもやましいことがないから、スマホをそのへんに置きっぱなしにしていたんです。でも、妻は『これは浮気だ、離婚したい』 ...

「これは優秀すぎて脱帽…」スリコで人気の“万能生活雑貨”は ...
「これは優秀すぎて脱帽…」スリコで人気の“万能生活雑貨”は見逃せないかも! | 人気商品が続々と登場する3COINS。今回はそんなスリコ商品の中から、今注目を集めている「万能生活雑貨」をご紹介します。高機能除湿シートやマルチに使えるキッチングッズなど。今すぐ欲しくなる超優秀アイテムをチェックしていきましょう。

安曇野の40代カップル 健康マージャンで愛育みゴールイン
「賭けない、飲まない、吸わない」を標榜する「健康マージャン」をこよなく愛する安曇野市豊科南穂高の朝比奈照久さん(48)と中嶋玲子さん(48)が「麻雀(マージャン)の日」の8月1日に結婚した。 2人は1972年10月1日生まれ。生年月日が同じなら、血液型もO型で一緒だ。こんな双子のようなカップルがマージャンの対戦で出会い、マージャン卓を囲みながら愛を育んできた。 結婚を、マージャン用語で例えたら?2 ...